• All prices quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) are inclusive of GST unless specified.
• All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
• There is a surcharge charged for payments made via Xero Accounting Software. This is charged by Stripe for the credit card payments.
• Milestone payments must be made within 5 working days of each milestone/schedule, unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to the website/application/project going live.
• Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
• DigiPlanet reserves the right to negotiate and refund an appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is cancelled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email or fax. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
For minor or once-off works, payments need to be made either in advance or as per the terms mentioned in the invoice/proposal. If you require any changes to the terms, you must inform us in writing (emails accepted) within two working days of the receipt of the same.
• Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% of the pending amount and an administration fee of Rs.100/- per month, from the due date.
Due date: Is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms on the invoice/proposal
Outstanding Invoice: An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due after 14 days of the expiry of the due date.
Debt Collection: Client is provided a further 7 days after late payment fee is applied to pay the invoice. Failure to pay will result in the outstanding amount referred to a debt collector. DigiPlanet will not be liable for any costs or charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount. Any charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount (debt collectors, administration charges, legal fees) will be referred to the client for processing.
• If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact Accounts Manager immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
• All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
• Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 30 days before the renewal date.
• DigiPlanet generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. The website/application will be transferred-off to the nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
Disputes, Liability and Indemnity
In the event of a dispute, DigiPlanet reserves the right to charge the client in full for the work done as well as for the resources spent in managing the dispute. In such an event, DigiPlanet reserves the right to charge the client without honoring any discounts that were previously honored in good faith. Under no circumstances will DigiPlanet be liable for any damages arising from misrepresentation or misinformation.
DigiPlanet reserves the right to refuse service to any client, if these are not aligned with our business operating principles and policies.
DigiPlanet provides its services as is, without any guarantees on security or other issues leading to loss of data, sale or reputation. We ensure to the best of our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such a situation arises.
Relationship of DigiPlanet with its suppliers, partners and subcontractors is of an independent nature. None of the parties have any power, right or authority to interfere or bind the other or assume or create any obligation or responsibility, whether expressed or implied, on behalf of the other or in the other’s name.
Client will indemnify and hold DigiPlanet, its licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, contractors and subcontractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from your breach of any of these Terms And Conditions or any other terms, conditions, policies or procedures herein, including, without limitation, any use of content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. Client agrees that the indemnified parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information obtained from DigiPlanet.
DigiPlanet will not be liable for any breach of the agreement which is caused by a matter beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to Act of God, fire, lightning, explosion, war, disorder, flood, earth quake, industrial disputes (whether or not involving their employees), extremely severe weather, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities.
Hosting is an annual charge which must be paid in advance for the whole year. Except if the client is under one of our Maintenance packages.
It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time ie. before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups etc. All unpaid hostings are disabled or deleted from the server.
All renewals must be paid by seven working days prior to the expiry date. DigiPlanet will not be responsible for issues relating to delayed payment.
Hosting are on shared and non-shared servers hosted via third party providers. DigiPlanet ensures best to our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such a situation arises.
Client is solely responsible for the content stored on and served by the hosting service purchased and the activity of any scripts or email services created under the hosting service. The Customer must maintain the security of all account passwords and applications or scripts and ensure all scripts under the hosting service are free from malicious content that may harm any part of the Server, other client accounts hosted, or the external systems of visitors viewing the hosted content.
Incase of a malware attack, DigiPlanet reserves the right to delete files on the hosting service without giving any prior notice.
Hosting Cancellation requests must be sent in writing or by email one month prior to the expiry of the same. Once the hosting has been renewed, it cannot be cancelled and must be paid for the full year.
If the hosting is not paid and renewed before the expiry date. We reserve the right to disable the hosting and all associated services including emails and dns records. Additional charges will be applicable to re-enable the hosting. DigiPlanet will not be responsible for any loss of data, files, emails, backups, restoration costs etc.
If a hosting has been cancelled / disabled then all files, emails, databases and backups will be deleted from the server without any notification to the client.
Once all invoices are paid, it is client’s responsibility to request for the files subject to the below:
– DigiPlanet CMS is a proprietary CMS of DigiPlanet. DigiPlanet owns copyrights of all codes written for any client, unless arrangements are made prior to start of the project. DigiPlanet warrants a licence to use any custom built software for the client, for their use only. This licence is granted while paying for the hosting. DigiPlanet CMS cannot be transferred to any external host; this includes any access to the software codes. FTP and Control panel access is not provided if the website is using DigiPlanet CMS.
– DigiPlanet CMS is a proprietary CMS of DigiPlanet and cannot be transferred to any external host.
All emails are to be downloaded on the client’s computer periodically. Email boxes must be kept within their quota limits. Periodical maintenance may be carried out on the email box and emails older than 6 months are deleted.
Client’s must not use the email hosting for inappropriate content and other undesired emails which can result in spamming or infecting the server. Under such circumstances, immediate action will be taken and the required files and data will be deleted without any prior notice.
DigiPlanet offers packages in coordination with third party providers. Changes to the third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately affect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
Hosting is on shared and non-shared servers hosted via third party providers. DigiPlanet ensures best to our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such a situation arises.
All domain registrations and renewals are to be paid in advance.
Expiration of a domain can result in service disruption and loss of domain.
DigiPlanet will not be responsible if a domain expires due to non-payment / late payment of the charges. All payments must be made by seven working days before the expiry date.
It is the client’s responsibility to renew their domain names with us.
All invoices and dues must be paid in full before we release the requested domain name.
DigiPlanet has the domains in a common pool account and therefore cannot give access to its domain control panel.
DigiPlanet offer packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately affect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.